M.arter is an educational and networking platform for women and men on parental leave. We help return to the labor market both for employees in existing or new jobs, and for freelancers or entrepreneurs with their own projects or companies. We organize workshops from professionals from various fields, offline or online mastermind meetings with the guest, but also selective online programs for beginning or advanced entrepreneurs or career restart. We are Freedompreneur of the Year 2019 (Central European Startup Awards).
About the role
- Do research for new contacts in the ranks of doctors, facilities for children, etc.
- Come up with ideas about helpful topics.
- Arranging cooperation.
- Representation of M.arter at partner events.
- Participation at online workshops.
What we offer
- Sales and communications skills (directly from CEO and COO).
- Thanks to participation in our educational events, our intern will gain great know-how from the best experts from various fields.
- Team work, work with data and their evaluation.
- Basics of negotiation.
How it works?
1. Hit I want an internship and set-up your initial call
2. Schedule a call with our career mentor to kick things off
3. After the intro call, we will start matching you with the right startups for you
4. The rest in on you, break a leg!
Wanna work with us?
Want to hire interns for your startup? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with us.
Stay up to date
Sign up below with your email to get newest job posts as the first one in your directly in your inbox!