Event Management Internship
About Code of Life
We are Czech biohacking experts who have decided to spread our and global know-how among people who want to live a better and healthier life than before.
Biohacking is about a comprehensive approach to the health and mental resilience of an individual. We work with the latest scientific studies and technologies, as well as with the wisdom of ancient cultures. Thanks to this, we succeed in helping people with their "problems and ailments" and thus improve the current state of the society in which we live. With our team we organise events and interactive workshops, trainings and workshops for companies, camps or other activities. All this ranging from 2 hours to several daily events. In the online world, we contribute daily with professional articles, educational videos and playful challenges or ebooks to spread awareness among people. We are currently completing a new online course and e-shop www.uplife.cz, where people will find functional foods, herbs and tinctures from medicinal mushrooms from proven global suppliers.
About the role
- Help us organise events for 20-50 participants
- You'll work closely with the company Founders and help them with processes and preparation of events
- Help us with the administration so that everyone knows what they need to know
- Be a proactive and creative member of the team - you will be in contact with the participants of the events, your feedback and observations are very important
What we offer
- Cooperation and learning directly from the Founders
- Individual mentoring from our lecturers
- Development in the field of the latest practices in the field of biohacking: breathing techniques, sleep, hardening, movement for everyday life and longevity
- We operate on the basis of a family business, where there is a friendly but still professional approach
- Our work is currently our mission, for your time and energy we offer you know-how how to create a Superhuman of yourself
- After certification, possibilities of long-term cooperation with our team
How it works?
1. Hit I want an internship and set-up your initial call
2. Schedule a call with our career mentor to kick things off
3. After the intro call, we will start matching you with the right startups for you
4. The rest in on you, break a leg!
Wanna work with us?
Want to hire interns for your startup? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with us.
Stay up to date
Sign up below with your email to get newest job posts as the first one in your directly in your inbox!